Curious about straightening your teeth discreetly and quickly? At Paventy & Brown Orthodontics, we are proud to offer Invisalign! For patients over the age of 14, Invisalign is an excellent option to correct misalignment, gaps, and improper bites. If you have been waiting to get the smile of your dreams – now is the time!
- Flexible: Replace them after eating, speaking, or taking photos and wear them for 22 hours daily to avoid interrupting your progress.
- Custom: Every Invisalign patient is given clear, custom aligners that are designed for their unique smiles.
- Discreet: Invisalign is clear! This makes it the perfect choice for students or working professionals who want to correct smile imperfections without drawing attention.
- Simple: The aligners are easy to use and even easier to adjust to. Simply wear your aligners and visit your orthodontist every few weeks for your next aligner series.
- Fast: Typical treatment with Invisalign is between 12 and 18 months!
- Convenient: Invisalign treatment is ideal for your busy schedule, since you only need to visit our office every six weeks.
Every patient has a unique smile! Our team will assess your dental health and orthodontic needs and get a game plan ready.
Starting Your Journey
At Paventy & Brown, we have the latest in orthodontic imaging technology – such as the iTero® digital scanning system. We can create fast, precise 3D digital images of your teeth that will show you how your teeth may move and align with treatment.
Invisalign Clear Aligners
Your custom-made aligners will be made of Invisalign’s proprietary SmartTrack® material. They’re virtually invisible, so most people won’t even notice you’re wearing them during your teeth straightening.
Wear your Invisalign clear aligners 20 to 22 hours a day for the best results, and take them out only to eat, brush, and floss.
It is important to wear your aligners, as they will gradually move your teeth into correct placement. Depending on your imaging and goals, we may recommend that you begin wearing a new set of aligners every week and schedule follow up assessments every six weeks.
A Smile That Lasts
The key to keeping your beautiful smile is caring for your teeth during and after treatment. When your treatment is complete, we will recommend a dental retainer. Vivera retainers are custom-made using the same state-of-the-art technology as Invisalign clear aligners.
If you are ready to get the smile you have always wanted – our team is ready to help you achieve your desired results with Invisalign in Eugene, Corvallis, Albany, Newport, Lebanon, or Florence. Schedule a consult today and let’s start the journey together!
Getting braces is an adjustment, but our team makes sure it is a simple, comfortable process! We have many choices of braces for kids, teens, and adults!
True orthodontic emergencies are rare, but when they occur we are available to you. As a general rule, you should call our office when you experience severe pain…