Dr. Jonathan Harmon was born and raised in the Willamette valley, in southeast Portland, Oregon. He and his wife, Kristi are excited to return home to Oregon and are looking forward to setting down roots in the Eugene community to raise their four young boys as well as getting to know their neighbors!
When not busy constructing beautiful smiles or trying to keep up with his energetic boys, Dr. Harmon is an avid disc golfer and long distance runner. He has run in about 10 marathons, wow!!
As an orthodontist, Dr. Harmon believes in putting the patient first. Each patient’s treatment is custom made, based on their own specific characteristics and desires.Learn More
Braces in Eugene, OR
Getting braces doesn’t have to be an overwhelming process. At Paventy & Brown Orthodontics, we cater to the anxious! Our friendly team loves helping every patient on their journey to a beautiful, healthy smile. From Phase 1 to completion of an orthodontic treatment, our orthodontists will guide you to the right option for your dental needs.
Types of Braces:
There are many different types of braces available with the orthodontists at Paventy & Brown. Two popular choices are:
- Traditional – Metal braces are a tried and true option for kids as young as 7 to adults looking to correct misalignment or gaps that may me mild to severe.
- Clear – Clear alignment, such as Invisalign, allows patients to straighten their smiles discreetly. Meant for patients over the age of 14, clear aligners can correct moderate orthodontic issues.
Invisalign for Eugene, OR Patients
Invisalign is one of the most popular treatment options at our office. We typically recommend this to responsible kids, teens, and adults who are looking for alternatives to braces.
Patients love Invisalign because of its:
- Quick treatment times: some patients see results in 6 months.
- Flexibility: Remove the aligners when you need to eat, take photos, etc.
- Comfortability: You don’t have to worry about wires poking you and aligners are designed to fit your teeth.
- Discreteness: Most people won’t even notice when you’re wearing your aligners, so no need to feel self-conscious.
When you come in for an orthodontics consultation, we can help determine if Invisalign is the right treatment for you.
TMJ & TMD Treatment
TMJ pain doesn’t just affect your mouth! It can lead to chronic facial and neck pain, as well as recurring headaches. In many cases, orthodontic treatment can help treat issues with TMJ/TMD, eliminating these aches and pains. If you are experiencing any jaw pain, schedule a consultation at our office to determine next steps.