Meet Dr. Brown
Dr. Brett Brown
Dr. Brown feels blessed to be a part of such an incredible profession. Orthodontics allows him to work with people who value oral health and beauty. It is extremely satisfying to see the transformation in his patients’ health, appearance and confidence. It affords him the opportunity to work with patients of all ages and in many different stages in life. It is fun and exciting to see them grow and change. It is gratifying to see how enjoyable the experience can be for his patients and team.
Education plays a major role in an orthodontist’s career. Dr. Brown’s orthodontic education has given him a strong foundation in orthodontics, and provided him with the knowledge and training to become a highly qualified professional.
Brigham Young University
- Bachelor of Science degree
University of California, San Francisco
- Doctor of Dental Surgery (DDS) degree
University of Michigan
- Master’s of Science degree
- Specialty residency and certificate in orthodontics
- Graduate teaching assistant in the department of orthodontics
Dr. Brown enjoys participating in continuing education. The orthodontic profession is always evolving with new treatment options for patients and it is exciting to be involved in these advancements through continuing education. He is an active member of national and local orthodontic and dental societies, keeping him involved with other practitioners in the field. In addition to attending courses, he also volunteers at OHSU and LBCC dental education programs. He is committed to providing his patients with the best treatment options available.
Professional Memberships and Affiliations
Dr. Brown not only belongs to many orthodontic associations, but he has assumed many leadership roles as a way to continue his education. Dr. Brown feels that his high level of involvement with his colleagues and professional associations, results in networking opportunities and a sharing of ideas that further advances his orthodontic knowledge. Dr. Brown is a member of the:
- Southern Willamette Dental Society
- Oregon Dental Association
- American Dental Association
- Oregon State Society of Orthodontists
- Pacific Coast Society of Orthodontists
- American Association of Orthodontists
- Our office is a relaxed, warm and caring environment with the best customer service around and the best orthodontics can provide.
- We are the only Invisalign® orthodontist in the Corvallis area and we also offer self-ligating In-Ovation® brackets.
- We offer complimentary exams and complimentary diagnostic records.
- We use “Bear Bucks” as reward for good hygiene and compliance as well as good grades, referrals, or cleanings by their hygienists.
- We have a community board where we post any patient accomplishments or any pictures of patients that may have been in the local newspaper.
- We have early morning hours before school starts.
Book an Appointment
Your orthodontic journey begins with a consultation at one of our convenient locations.
You can start by requesting an appointment. Our team will follow up to get you scheduled.
"*" indicates required fields