Meet Dr. Bahnson
Dr. Brennan Bahnson
Dr. Bahnson grew up in rural Wyoming and found his way to Oregon and orthodontics with his wife, Ngoc Pham – she’s a pediatric dentist! They love to enjoy the wonderful Pacific Northwest with their labradoodle, Timber! Through their journey across the country pursuing their higher education and specialized training, they’ve both found great joy in transforming peoples’ lives through dentistry.
Dr. Bahnson is thankful everyday for the opportunity to practice orthodontics in such a positive and fun environment with his team and our wonderful patients. He truly wants the best for all of his patients and loves to be a part of their journey towards improved health, confidence and a smile to share with the world!
University of Wyoming
- Bachelors of Science degree in Civil Engineering
- Magna Cum Laude
Oregon Health Science University
- Doctor of Dental Medicine, DMD degree
- With Honor
University of Colorado – Anschutz Medical Campus
- Masters of Science degree
- Specialty residency and certificate in orthodontics and dentofacial orthopedics
- Rocky Mountain Orthodontic Scholarship for Outstanding Resident
Dr. Bahnson sees lifetime learning as a critical component for continued growth and excellence in orthodontics. Education has always been and continues to be one of his joys in life. He always exceeds the required continuing education requirement each year and participates in multiple study clubs. Keeping up with the advancements in the profession as well as communication with the other dental providers in the area allow us to provide the best care possible for our patients.
Professional Memberships and Affiliation
- Professional Memberships and Affiliations
- American Association of Orthodontists (AAO)
- Pacific Coast Society of Orthodontists (PCSO)
- Southern Willamette Dental Society
- American Dental Association (ADA)
- Oregon Dental Association
- Oregon State Society of Orthodontists
- Diplomat for the American Board of Orthodontics (ABO)
- Spear Study Club
New Patient Specials
As Low As
for Orthodontic Treatment
Book an Appointment
Your orthodontic journey begins with a consultation at one of our convenient locations.
You can start by requesting an appointment. Our team will follow up to get you scheduled.
"*" indicates required fields