Eugene Office Location
Orthodontist in Eugene, OR
Paventy & Brown Orthodontics in Eugene, OR offers orthodontic services for all ages. Our team has provided comprehensive orthodontics for over 25 years.
Our Eugene office is conveniently located off Coburg Rd, just south of Route 569. We have an on-site parking lot and a comfortable office for kids and adults alike. Kids also love our Bear Bucks rewards program with great prizes!
Meet the Orthodontist: Dr. Brehove
Dr. Brehove has known she wanted to be an orthodontist since she was 13! She brings enthusiasm, poise, and a kind, gentle nature with her to our practice.
Dr. Brehove previously practiced orthodontics in the Milwaukee, WI area after graduating from the Roseman University of Health Sciences, School of Dentistry, where she received the Roseman University Clinical Excellence Award.
Outside of the office, Dr. Brehove loves to stay active, whether that’s in a spin class, walking, biking, or skiing.
Request an Appointment
"*" indicates required fields
As low as $99/month
with financing options
Braces in Eugene, OR
Getting braces doesn’t have to be an overwhelming process. At Paventy & Brown Orthodontics, we cater to the anxious! Our friendly team loves helping every patient on their journey to a beautiful, healthy smile. From Phase 1 to completion of an orthodontic treatment, our orthodontists will guide you to the right option for your dental needs.
Types of Braces:
There are many different types of braces available with the orthodontists at Paventy & Brown. Two popular choices are:
- Traditional – Metal braces are a tried and true option for kids as young as 7 to adults looking to correct misalignment or gaps that may me mild to severe.
- Clear – Clear alignment, such as Invisalign, allows patients to straighten their smiles discreetly. Meant for patients over the age of 14, clear aligners can correct moderate orthodontic issues.
Invisalign for Eugene, OR Patients
Invisalign is one of the most popular treatment options at our office. We typically recommend this to responsible kids, teens, and adults who are looking for alternatives to braces.
Patients love Invisalign because of its:
- Quick treatment times: some patients see results in 6 months.
- Flexibility: Remove the aligners when you need to eat, take photos, etc.
- Comfortability: You don’t have to worry about wires poking you and aligners are designed to fit your teeth.
- Discreteness: Most people won’t even notice when you’re wearing your aligners, so no need to feel self-conscious.
When you come in for an orthodontics consultation, we can help determine if Invisalign is the right treatment for you.
TMJ & TMD Treatment
TMJ pain doesn’t just affect your mouth! It can lead to chronic facial and neck pain, as well as recurring headaches. In many cases, orthodontic treatment can help treat issues with TMJ/TMD, eliminating these aches and pains. If you are experiencing any jaw pain, schedule a consultation at our office to determine next steps.
1814 Coburg Rd.
Eugene, OR 97401
Phone: (541) 485-4466
Fax: (541) 485-5998